At the Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono, every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Please read our Payment, Cancellation, and Inn Policies.
Notice: *Reservations booked as of April 6, 2020, are subject to our normal cancellation and refund policy. Forced cancellations due to the pandemic will no longer apply. All reservations will be treated as a standard booking, according to our policies and procedures.
Reservations and Minimum Stay
Reservations are required. Two consecutive night minimum required. Seasonal exceptions may apply.
Reservations booked as of April 6, 2020, are subject to our normal cancellation and refund policy. Forced cancellations due to the pandemic will no longer apply.
For reservations made as of August 28, 2020, Payment Requirement for www.mauiinn.com reservations only:
Charges will occur automatically for the following:
- Advance Payment/Cancellation Fee equal to first-night room rate, plus taxes, per room. The first night’s deposit to be charged 15 days before arrival. Nonrefundable once charged.
- Remaining Balance Due and Charged 3 days before arrival. Non-refundable once charged.
Exception: Arrivals December 20 through January 2 annually require a non-refundable advance payment/cancellation fee equal to the first two room nights, plus taxes.
For reservations made as of August 28, 2020, Cancellation Policy for www.mauiinn.com reservations only:
- Written cancellation received 16 days before the arrival date- Free Cancellation.
- Cancellations received between 15 days up to 4 days before arrival- Forfeit the advance payment/cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received within 3 days of the arrival date- Forfeit full stay.
For reservations made through Travel Vendors:
Payment Requirement for Third-Party Bookings and OTA Reservations (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, etc):
- Advance Payment: Equal to first-night room rate, plus taxes, per room, due at the time of booking.
- Remaining balance: An email will follow with the remaining balance charge date. Total, non-refundable payment may be due at the time of booking. The charge will process automatically to the credit card on file. Please refer to your third-party confirmation for specific payment requirements.
Cancellation Policy for any third party or OTA reservations (Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, etc):
- Please refer to your third-party confirmation for specific cancellation policy.
- Total, non-refundable payment may be due at the time of booking. Payment is non-refundable.
A Smoke-Free Environment
Smoking is not allowed on the property except in designated areas per Hawaii State Smoking Laws. A minimum cleaning fee of Three Hundred dollars ($300) will be accessed for anyone smoking in the guest room. Hawaii state law prohibits smoking in enclosed and partially enclosed facilities and within 20 feet of doorways, windows, and ventilation intakes for the prevention of secondhand smoke drifting into enclosed areas. For more information, please visit http://health.hawaii.gov/tobacco/home/laws/!
Only registered guests may stay in rooms overnight. If arriving at different times, only named guests will be permitted to check-in. Please be sure to list each guest name(s).
Room Capacity is fixed by the Maui Bed and Breakfast County Ordinance. By law, we are unable to make any exceptions. Please do not arrive with any additional guests, even children; we will not be able to accommodate you unless we have a room with higher capacity available and this is rarely the case.
Additional charges may apply.
We have limited parking and permit one car per guest room. Parking permit required.
Check-In / Check Out
- Check-in: 2:00 PM or later.
- Check-out: 11:30 AM. NO LATE CHECK-OUTS.
Please note we are unable to accommodate late check-outs for any reason. We do not have a secure luggage storage area to hold your luggage after check-out. We can direct you to the luggage storage near the airport.
$150.00 charge (two keys per set given out – Entrance key and Room key). Fee for lost keys to be charged to credit card on file.
Children are welcome but please remember your children are your responsibility and should be under your supervision at all times.
We require a parent or adult guardian to occupy the same room for children 17 years old and younger. Caution: we do have open water features on property.
Rates Subject to Change
NOTE: Rates/policies are subject to change. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
Please be aware that any reservation made through our website, www.mauiinn.com, is non-commissionable.
NEW COVID POLICY- Contactless Breakfast Service packed in one-time-use containers are delivered to the guest room at 8:00 a.m., daily (seven days a week). Guests may dine in their room or our main house breakfast room. Additional seating is now available in our front garden or main house lanai.
Other Breakfast Options:
For early departures, please contact us directly.