A Message from Old Wailuku Inn
Aloha treasured friend!
Thank you for considering our Bed and Breakfast for your Maui vacation plans! Please review the following Covid policies for our property before booking.
– Guests must be fully vaccinated. All guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination accompanied by a government-issued photo ID before arrival. This requirement will continue after the termination of the Safe Travels Hawaii program on March 25, 2022.
– Masks/face coverings will continue to be required in indoor common and public spaces after March 25, 2022.
– Check-In is a Contact-Free Self-Check-in. Maui County Bed and Breakfasts are not approved for quarantine. Each guest must provide a copy of their government-issued photo ID and vaccination record before arrival at the property for verification. Guest must have access to email while traveling to receive check-in instructions and security passcode.
– Covid cleaning protocol will still be in place. Housekeeping services will be completed upon departure. For stays more than two days, please inquire about scheduling a cleaning.
We recommend travelers check with the following websites to get up to date with travel restrictions and requirements to the State of Hawaii and Maui County (Maui, Lanai, & Molokai):
– Check the State of Hawaii Covid-19 site for updated travel requirement information.